Student fees collection through bank account and online platforms of Stamford University Bangladesh.
Date : December 06, 2020
Ref : 06122020/22
From : Office of the Registrar.
To : Students of all programs.
Sub : Student fees collection through bank account and online platforms of Stamford University Bangladesh.
This is to inform the students that, they are to deposit their tuition/other fees of all Trimesters through declared bank account and online platforms of Stamford University Bangladesh instead of Cash Deposit. The “Accounts Office” will not handle on any cash receive from students from now on.
Students are directed to make payments of their dues through the following online platforms and bank account of Stamford University Bangladesh:
- Pay order or Cheque in the name of “Stamford University Bangladesh”.
- Dbbl online A/C : 171.120.2443 (Branch: Satmasjid Road, Dhaka.)
- bKash Merchant Number : - 01737883508 (Select ‘payment’ option)
- Rocket - Biller ID : 2001
- নগদ – 01737883508 (select ‘মার্চেন্ট পে’ option)
- NexusPay Apps.
Students are advised to abide by the above payment procedure.
Muhammad Abdul Matin
Stamford University Bangladesh